Tuesday, July 7, 2009

More ways to reuse, recycle - Business Cards


Even though the leftover scraps from my record album covers go to the recycle bin, I would love to use even more of my scraps. So, I had an idea. I currently have a big pack of labels -- approx. 3 inch circles. How about printing my card info on the labels and using the leftover backs from the album covers for the weight/cardstock. With just a cropped out snippet of the album for the back, part of the fun is trying to figure out what album the backs came from...

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome. I love finding inventive ways to use the "left-overs". What about tags for your purses too? Just a thought...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ditzy -- yup, tags are a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I noticed you recently sold a Robin belt buckle. Please let me know in the future if you happen to recreate something like this again. It is very very rare finding anything with Robin in it and it's disappointing I didn't find the item before it sold.

    Thank you very much. You do wonderful work.

    Deborah
    dernin05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

albums on deck

  • Petty Girl Pinup Vintage Albums
  • Queen - JAZZ
  • Sing With the Four Roses Society (a vintage fave)